There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 18, 2011

Get a Free Sample of Clean & Clear Body Wash!

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can recieve a FREE sample of Clean & Clear Body wash while supplies last. I found this in my Allure Magazine I received today. To get your sample, text BODY to 467467. Im sure standard text message rates apply.

You can also go here to print out coupons for Clean & Clear products.

Thanks for checking back on my blog! Hope you get yours before they run out!

                                             <3  Ulyssia

2 comments:

  1. thanks for letting us know! i love free samples!

    following you :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yw! I love them too! Thats why I love to let my friends know about free goodies!

    ReplyDelete