Hope- Becoming the Body(Dream with warning)

I feel that this post was meant to be made into a post or a video when it occured because I felt the urgency of the message and feel a window of some of the information was lost due to waiting. I fully intended to post and was originally going to go for a live video but I had some issues occuring at home that needed to be tended to. I am learning as I go that sometimes the Holy spirit will require time and sometimes things have an urgency. Its all part of growing as we learn to heed to his voice. So I will try to be as detailed as possible and try to get the point across. 

                              WASHINGTON — A Michigan State University sociologist reports in The Journal of Health and Social Behavior that religious participation affects suicide rates differently around the world, and in Latin America particularly, high religious involvement is associated with low suicide rates.
In contrast, in East Asia, where residents are reportedly more secular, higher levels of religious involvement are connected to higher suicide rates. A one percent increase in religious participation is associated with a one percent increase in suicide rates in East Asia.
Statistics for the United States generally follow with the statistics for Latin America, although the link between religious participation and low suicide rates is not as pronounced in the United States. The researcher, Ning Hsieh, acknowledged there could be other factors affecting suicide rates. However, she offered a hypothesis about the results, focusing on the different relationships in each region between religion and community
                                  Here are some startling statistics:


 According to the World Health Organization approximately 5,000-15,000 people die every year by suicide(1.5% of all deaths in 2016) with a reported 10.5 per 100,000 in population

           Countries Highest in suicide rates are Lithuania, Russia, Guyana, and South Korea

                             Suicide rates are higher in women in many countries

Lithuania is recorded at the highest of all with men leading with a whopping statistic of 28.6 per 100,000 People

            In 2017, 47,173 were recorded in the United states up from 42,773 in 2014

                               with an increase of 24% between 1999 and 2014

                          From 10.5 to 13.0 per 100,000-Highest rate recorded in 28 yrs

 Suicide is the third leading cause of death in people 15-                                  19 years old


While my dream did not include suicide, it was one thing spoken to me through the course of what happened and you will see why(Hopefully). To the dream, shall we...


This dream occured on March 3,2020. 

This dream started out in Chackbay, Louisiana across the street from my Grandparents house. I am not sure who all was with me but I know that there was a group of people with me. We were at "the pump" as we call it.( Its a fishing spot across the street from my Grandparents house that I grew up visiting and still do sometimes until this day.)

It seemed that we were not fishing but the weather was really nice and I seem to vaquely remember a tiered water fountain in the middle for some reason. All of a sudden there was this white mobile home to the left of the street that leads you down to the waterway. We knew there was a storm coming(either a tornado or hurricane) and that we had to prepare. The mobile home seemed to be empty of furniture and there were no blinds on the windows.I was not alone but I cannot remember who I was with in the mobile home. The weather suddenly began to pick up and it was getting pretty severe. I began to pray and intercede for protection and seemed to know we would be ok but it was not looking good at all. I could see pine trees out of the windows twisting and breaking with the wind. They were being tossed everywhere. It didnt seem to last long and I thought for sure that the branches were going to damage the mobile home or the vehicle that seemed to appear in the driveway. The storm ended and we came outside.There was debris everywhere and we could not drive the roadways so we had to walk. 

I started walking and when I did I was suddenly miles up the road by Jim Mitchells(an old auto repair shop, if you are familiar with that area you know where I am talking about)We were walking back towards where we were. I am not sure if that was exactly where I was going or if I was just headed in that direction. As I was walking I seen my Uncle Pecon. We started to talk  and walked a little then we met with this older lady. I didnt seem to know who she was but it seemed Pecon did so they began to talk. I told her hello and seemed to be on my way. 

As I got closer to Green Acres Street which is where I grew up for a while when I was younger, there seemed to be a group of people(believers) in the yard which seemed to be a house right before I got to the Life Tabernacle Church. In real life there is a house that sits to the back of the road closer to the levee and woods than it is to the road. Im not sure if anything has been built there because I have not gone down there much recently but need to to visit family and such. In the dream there was a house close to the road. As I was walking I could hear people talking. I knew they were all believers/Christians. All I could hear was them putting someone down. As I got closer, I realized it was my friend Courtney that I grew up with in church and have been best friends with for years. Courtney had a deadline she had to meet or some type of test to study for. It was something important. I could hear them calling her all kinds of names, shaming her, making fun of her, all sorts of things, and most importantly-trying to steal her sleep. 

I immediately was filled with righteous anger for her and I headed that way. I didnt even go through the door. I seemed to have gone straight through the walls which was weird. I approached what seemed to be the leader of what was going on. This was a big tall woman with bleached blonde hair that had faded green in the hair and eyelashes. I got in her face taking up for my friend and standing for the word and with righteous anger wanting to fight to defend my friend if I had to. I didnt want to but was not backing down and not scared. The woman was not saying much and at first did not want to stop what she was doing. She then began to back up and cower down. At that time, the spirit began to flow over me for the body and I was speaking life and not death into Courtney(She had to be not only for her but symbolic for those who were hurt the same way)

The Holy Spirit gave me so much that I cannot even remember it all and that is why I should have done this when it happened. He not only spoke to me in my dream but also when I woke up, He was still speaking to me. I wrote some down and I will share some of what I remember and get into why I am mentioning suicide.I am not sure if this dream was even for the people contained in it or if it was for the message it was trying to bring to light.I just try to be as honest as possible when posting. 


I wrote down and scriptures and such that came to mind:

We are to be the hands and the feet!

We are all to be the body, and if you offend even one of these little ones, it would be better that a millstone is hung around your neck and that you are tossed into the sea. 
(Mark 9:42)

Where is the Body?????? Speak against suicide, depression, anxiety, fear, worthlessness, loneliness, doubt 
Phillipians 4:
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.

where are we???

We are to uphold one another in spirit and in truth. We are the hands and feet of our Messiah.

Pray for those in need. LOVE on people!!! Stand for what is right and reject what is wrong. Defend your brothers and sisters. The widow and fatherless also!

A righteous indignation for things that oppose truth!

These things DO NOT just happen outside of the church body, THEY HAPPEN INSIDE TOO! IT IS NOT JUST CHILDREN! IT IS ADULTS TOO

We are to speak life and not death!


1 Corinthians 13
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. 
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. 
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. 

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.


MATTHEW 10:37-39


37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 
38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 

39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.


I really regret not being able to post when it happened. I feel like so much of the power of the message trying to be brought home was forgotten because of it. 

As believers we have the duty to exhort and hold up our brothers and sisters. That comes with many different facets. I have seen and heard so many stories, experienced many things myself in churches also. This is more than church hurt. This is crushing the spirits of others. I seen my friends spirit crushed in that dream by those who were supposed to be upholding and encouraging her. It broke my heart! 

How many times have you seen people sitting alone or "cliques" in the church?? 

Acts 10:34 34Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. 


Yahshua/Jesus did not come so that we can act better than one another. To invite our favorites to the BBQ. To allow those less fortunate to be made to feel that way.To make fun of or torment someone because they are different. I really feel that if we start to do our job as believers and love on people-genuinely- that we will see a change  begin to take place. We will see chains being broken, strongholds loosed, trust within each other, love shining through. 


Is this not what he calls us to do?? When we as the church/believers leave people feeling unloved and like they do not matter, where does that leave those affected by it? Everyone goes through things. Tough things! 


Sometimes all someone needs is a gentle voice, a hug, a pat on the shoulder, to be reminded that they are loved and wanted, a smile

I know that I have been quilty of this myself. I have always tried to friend the underdog and marched to the beat of my own drum but even still, I know I have probably done some real damage unintentionally. Letting others know that they are loved and wanted and most importantly that Jesus loves them and what he has done for them is the best thing we can do for a world thats taking their loneliness and rejection into their own hands. 

A term that used to be used for suicide was "Self-murder". Its the act of one taking their own life and putting themselves in the position of Yah/God. The consequences of this is eternal seperation from our heavenly father. 

                         There is a way out! Love drowns out all of the darkness. 







                                 Be encouraged! 


I pray this message was brought to light and that it will be profitable for the kingdom and not return void.I pray that it blessed, encouraged, convicted, and brought things to light that needs to be corrected. I am but a vessel. If I have ever done anything to offend any one of you and not done my part, please message me so I can apologize and make it right. Life is too short and we are not promised tomorrow. 



                                  All my love













information on statistics above was referenced from the following sites:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

https://dc.medill.northwestern.edu/blog/2017/07/05/new-study-suggests-religion-affects-suicide-rates-differently-around-the-world/#sthash.tiX7AwgU.dpbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Project-Spruce Up Old Treasures!

BBW LUV CARD! Get Your Free Gifts!

Are you "Supreme"??