Back on the Blog Train!

Hey y’all!

I am super sorry about being gone for so long. Actually, I am kinda happy that I just came to my blog and it let me right in. I have been trying to sign in for months and it would not let me in. I a actually had a review for a company and could not post because I could not get in no matter what I tried.

Soooooo much is different now since the last time I have been on here. I am still happily married with our never ending growing children. Do they ever stop growing?? We are living back in my hometown  in Louisiana. I currently work full time at Starbucks as a Shift supervisor/ Coffee Master for 4 years now. Time surely flies by quickly!

So, this blog will kinda stay the same but kinda change. I will still post DIYs, my own reviews of things I like, topics that catch my attention, but I feel the need to start blogging about my faith. I really feel that God/Yah (his true Hebrew name) is laying things on my heart to share. I know this topic can get a little heated and this is not my intention. I am always open for discussion because we are human and we can ALL make mistakes, right?! No negative comments will be allowed.

I’m trying to learn how to balance my home life, full time work, my business with Young Living, and most importantly my faith. It seems there is never enough hours in the days of this crazy life.


I will mix in the fun things that I like to do including  my love affair with my Young Living essential oils and Yahs words given to me, testimonies, scriptures,  music that touches my soul, and some of my dreams. (Yeah, they can get crazy and downright scary! Be forewarned!)
I have really been impressed with some things on my heart lately that I hate just spamming my Facebook feed up when I want to share. A blog is a perfect way to follow if you want to see what I post and it gives me a better platform to actually go in depth to what I am trying to share.

I cannot express how excited I am to finally be able to get back on this thing. About time!

So, Let the fun begin!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Project-Spruce Up Old Treasures!

BBW LUV CARD! Get Your Free Gifts!

Are you "Supreme"??