Warning dream.. Is it for you?

Hello everyone! I pray your day and week has been going well. Today I am
Going to share a recent dream that was a warning. I’m not even sure for who or anything else but I just know that it is a warning. If anyone can figure out who or can offer any advice or revelation please let me know. This is peculiar because I do not remember much about this dream just that I had it on Oct 22, 2017. It was almost like a vision.

 I was standing out on the road on Canal Blvd in Thibodaux overlooking the newer Neighborhood Walmart. .Anyone who is familiar with Thibodaux may know where this is. As I am overlooking the neighborhood Market I seen a fire. The fire was towering high in the sky. It was coming from the neighborhood to the left looking over Walmart. I just felt the need and urgency to warn someone. I don’t know anyone who lives in that neighborhood. I’m not even sure if anything will happen there or if it’s symbolic. The next thing I heard was Yah/God telling me that “I would be judged according to” and I woke up.

I am pretty sure this was a warning of something. I don’t know what or if it’s literal or spiritual. I’m pretty sure he was going to say that I would be judged according to his law or according to the measure that I judge others, or something in those lines. I really wish I could remember more but that’s all that I can. So, if anyone has any discernment or advice I would appreciate it. I am praying for discernment myself.

I just wanted to share this in case someone needed this or could help me out. Thanks in advance everyone

Big hugs!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Project-Spruce Up Old Treasures!

BBW LUV CARD! Get Your Free Gifts!

Are you "Supreme"??