Who do you say that I am?

This is such a verse that hits home to me. Especially lately it has been pressing on my spirit.

Luke 9:20
But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "God's Messiah."

Psalm24
1{A Psalm of David.} The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
7Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah


I’m digging and praying and asking for his words to stay real in my heart. I’m praying and seeking him in the midst of my trials that to me are a burden to bear. This is the biggest question of our lives!
Who do we believe that HE is? Can He heal? Is HE able to reach down and take our burdens upon himself? Did HE suffer and die a sinners death being blameless for us? Is HIS power enough? Can he redeem and forgive?

When you are all alone in your room, what do you believe about him? This is the most crucial time
for us to seek his face. I’m trying everyday to dig deeper and ask what he wants from me. What is my calling and purpose? Trying to die to the flesh and go where HE leads. This is the time for us to prepare our hearts and minds for Him to have a place to dwell. To be a living vessel for him and his calling.


I almost have an obcession with a few prophetic worship songs recently. I feel this heartcry like never before and these songs somehow express some of what I feel. I feel this is one of the most important questions we are facing now. These times are hard and this world is full of sin and madness. Everyday draws nearer to war, famine, natural disasters, and most importantly-His Return!!
We never know what tomorrow will hold. Will he hold our tomorrow in his hands?

Matthew 16

15“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter,b and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hadescwill not overcome it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bed bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will bee loosed in heaven.” 20Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.



What are we doing with our free time? Where are your thoughts? Is your prayer life growing? 


I made this video a few years back because I loved this song soo much and it spoke to me.

https://youtu.be/KcGQc2E_ujc



In prayer and studying in Exodus a few years ago I was so greatly touched by how faithful Yah was to his children in the wilderness. They traveled out of the bondage of slavery into the wilderness for 40 years where he guided them everyday. He provided for their every need. The people were wicked in their hearts and were backbiters and complainers. Every provision He made never seemed to be good enough. He literally dropped down manna from heaven for them to eat and led them by a pillar of fire by night. What would have taken them about 2 months ended up taking them 40 years to complete because they wanted it their way. They did not want to trust in his provisions. They did not know who he was. They were not sure of his goodness even when He was making himself very known. We need to be as those who cry out and follow after the master. His promises are sure and they are just.


We as children are set up against things in a world of things that try to tear us apart and steal our joy. We need to fill ourselves up with truth to know how to discern the things that will tear us away from him. Walking a daily walk with him dying to flesh everyday is hard but the end result is worth every disappointment this world can throw at you. None of us are going to be perfect until the day we are walking with him but his holy spirit(Ruach Ha Kodesh) will fill us and protect us against even the toughest battles. He will guide us through and help us when our flesh is weak and we just need comfort. On days we cannot stand, our spirit weak and dry-He is the Living water! Those who come and drink will thirst no more.

Even as I am typing this my flesh is raging against me. This word was give. To me days ago and I have not had the time to sit and type it out. I feel as though it may have flowed so much easier then. I am fighting! I want to go deeper and see everything about him. I want to know his ways and share them. Walking the path of faith is not an easy journey. There are distractions, road blocks, persecution(even from family and dearest friends), plus not to mention how busy and fast paced life is. It never seems to slow down(and it won’t, it just speeds up the older you get I have learned)
There are so many things I want to share and I pray this touches someone, anyone. I pray that we have a generation rise up and seek his face like never before, to go deeper, be willing to let go of anything and everything that holds us back, to break free from religion and trade it for a personal walk with Jesus/Yahshua(his Hebrew name which literally means Yah is my salvation- He was not kidding when he said he would send his son in his name)


I have had many things impressed upon my heart to share and I am not always the greatest at my presentation but maybe with time it will get better. Who knows, it may be my calling but I’m not sure  what that is yet. I just know I am waiting on confirmation from him and I will follow along until that happens.  So for now I will end with a few more scriptures and a video or 2 of some amazing worship songs and messages that have touched my spirit and keep me in the mindset of his kingdom.

I hope and pray this blesses someone today


2 Corinthians 10

2But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after 
L
the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled

psalms 11


n the Lord I Take Refuge
1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
2For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
3If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
4The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
5The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
6Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
7For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright




Who do you say that I am? Corey Russell- This is an amazing message

https://youtu.be/CovQCSBN8os

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Project-Spruce Up Old Treasures!

BBW LUV CARD! Get Your Free Gifts!

Are you "Supreme"??